If we offered you between $500 and $1000 to do something awesome, what would you do?
It doesn’t have to be a business or product idea, but can be… the only requirement is that is has to be awesome to you!
What is Awesome Shit Club? We’re grassroots, we give away our hard earned money for good ideas, with no strings attached. You should join us.
This is How it Works
- Awesomers will have 5 minutes to present their idea in front of the awesomites.
- After all presentations are done, awesomites will thumbs up or thumbs down each idea presented, the idea with the most thumbs up wins. In the event of a tie, there will be a 5 minute tie-breaker Q&A round that will end with another vote. In the case of a 2nd tie, it will result in a draw for short straws.
- After each 5 minute talk, awesomites are permitted to ask questions, for up to 5 minutes after each talk.
- Awesomites will vote and winner gets granted the pooled Awesomeites money!
Some Other Rules, and Stuff
- An awesomite can not be an awesomer during the same event.
- When a presentation date is published, the awesomite funding date is provided, as well as the presenter submission deadline. They should be roughly 2 weeks, 3 weeks and end of the month respectively.
- In the submission process, awesomite will post ETA. For whichever idea wins an event, that awesomite is to present again at the date of ETA they provided with an update on their idea (using the monies they won), and the results will be posted online.
- If under 18, you’ll need your parent or guardian present when you do your talk.
- We have the right to refuse/reject/filter anything.
- These rules can change at any time, without notice.